EXTENDED SUBMISSION DEADLINE: AUGUST 27th
Why you should submit an abstract for PostDoc Day
You will be able showcase your current research in a poster to an audience of your peers. Promote yourself, get feedback, and look for collaborators!
Select posters will have an opportunity to present a 7-minute “science pitch” in a scientific session. This advertisement for your poster consists of a concise presentation of your research interests and experience that is to be shared with a broad audience and to enable potential synergies with other scientists. You will have a chance to share:
- What is the topic of your research?
- What is the problem, issue, or question that you are asking and addressing in your research?
- Why is that problem interesting and important?
- How does your work connect with a broader disciplinary conversation about this topic/problem in your field, and what does it add to that conversation?
- What is the current state of your research
- What are the areas of most impactful future progress?
- How do you plan to address these areas, and what type of experts would you need to collaborate with in order to succeed?
|Abstract submission opens||June 11, 2018|
|Abstract submission deadline||August 27, 2018|
|PostDoc Day presenters notification||August 31, 2018|
***There is no official poster session for Innovation Day. However, poster spaces will be provided should you wish to bring visual aids to enhance your Matchmaking meetings.***