ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED.
We will have a section of 'Late-Breaking Posters' for those who still wish to bring a poster to put up. Spaces are limited and on a first-come-first-serve basis. Your poster will not be included in the abstract booklet.
POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES:
Posters need to fit into an A0 portrait-sized area. (width x height: 841 x 1189 mm or 33.1 x 46.8 in). We will provide fasteners to secure your poster to the poster board.
Posters are to be put up at best during Registration (8:00-9:00), and no later than Lunch (12:20). Posters need to be removed at the latest 18:15. Any remaining posters will be discarded.
You will be assigned a poster number, which can be found in the digital abstract booklet sent to you via email the week of the conference. The poster session will be Friday, 14 Sept, 2018 between 14:15-16:15.
EVEN number posters will present between 14:15-15:15.
ODD number posters will present between 15:15-16:15.
Please no photography or posting unpublished content on social media unless you obtain the explicit permission of the presenter.
SCIENCE PITCH GUIDELINES:
All science pitch presentations should be uploaded during Registration (8:00-9:00).
Talk format: 7-minute "science pitch" followed by 3-minutes of questions.
Presentation format: PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides, PDF
This advertisement for your poster consists of a concise presentation of your research interests and experience that is to be shared with a broad audience and to enable potential synergies with other scientists. You will have a chance to share:
- What is the topic of your research?
- What is the problem, issue, or question that you are asking and addressing in your research?
- Why is that problem interesting and important?
- How does your work connect with a broader disciplinary conversation about this topic/problem in your field, and what does it add to that conversation?
- What is the current state of your research
- What are the areas of most impactful future progress?
- How do you plan to address these areas, and what type of experts would you need to collaborate with in order to succeed?
***There is no official poster session for Innovation Day. However, poster spaces will be provided should you wish to bring visual aids to enhance your Matchmaking meetings.***